Quality comes first, and this is why only the best inputs used for the final products
• All raw materials and packaging material as well, under a strictly quality control process in company’s laboratory by the scientific specialists
• Several quality controls are taking place into different stages of the production process (from delivery of raw materials to the final product) to guarantee both quality and safety
• Quality control plans are based and following the international standards and legislation
• The olive oil is stored in inox tanks in a air-conditioned area, so that the organoleptic characteristics remain
• Both raw materials and final products are stored under the best conditions in contemporary warehousing areas.